The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering has been playing a vital role in producing technocrats of excellent caliber. The Department offers B.Tech program with an intake of 120 students and M. Tech. program with an intake of 24 in Digital Communication branch and 18 in VLSI and Embedded System Design, to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of Electronics Engineering such as Integrated electronics and circuits, Tele-communications, Microwave communication and VLSI.
The Department reflects a perfect blend of the four basic ingredients of modern education system i.e. – infrastructure, faculty, curriculum and pedagogy. The infrastructure and lab facilities are upgraded from time to time to provide adequate opportunities for students and researchers to learn and innovate. The Electronics & Communication Engineering involves the transmission of information across channels such as a coax cable, optical fiber or free space. You can work on designing equipment such as routers, switches, multiplexers and electronic switching systems, copper telephone facilities and fiber optics.
The special feature of NRI GROUP brings you an overview of this specialized domain of Engineering, career opportunities & scope, job profile details offering Electronics & Communication Engineering. Along with the insights on job profiles and top recruiters for Electronics & Communication Engineering.
To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies and to create technical manpower of global standards in Electronics and Communication Engineering with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
To create competent professionals who are trained in the design and implementation of Engineering & Telecommunication systems and contribute towards the advancement of engineering, science and technology.
To impart quality and value based education to raise satisfaction of all stake holders
Our endeavor is to provide all possible support to promote research & development activities in the field of Electronics & Communication engineering and allied areas.
- It has distinguished faculty members who are always ready to provide guidance and support to students.
- It is equipped with the latest experimental and computational facilities for taking up R & D and consultancy activities in various fields.
- The Department is regularly conducting workshops on Line Following Robots, 8051 Micro-Controller and VLSI Design.
- The Electronics sector in India is expected to be an USD 29 Billion consumer market by 2020. The demand projected by 2015 is USD 94.2 Billion. The industry growth rate between 2011 and 2015 is 9.88%. As per the above data, you must have realized the huge demand for skilled manpower in this sector. This is what makes the branch one of the most sought after for the engineering aspirants who have cleared the initial rounds of the admission process, such as cracking the engineering entrance exams to be followed by counseling rounds.
- M.Tech (digital communication)
- M.Tech (embedded systems & VLSI Design)