NRI Group of Institutions (NGI) was founded by Mr D. Subodh Singh a technocrat and the NRI, in the year 2000. It runs by the Taramathi Education Society formed by NRIs based in the USA and highly qualified technocrats in India. NRI Group of institutions is a leading group of educational institutions of India that is providing professional degrees in engineering, pharmacy, management, law, nursing, physiotherapy and paramedical sciences for 21 years. The institute caters to over 5000+ students studying across 25 acres of high-tech campus. The institute nurture students coming from all walks of society to experience quality and equal education. The college is sensitive to individual, racial, ethnic differences and seeks students from diverse cultural backgrounds. Our institute believes in providing the best of the Indian Education system with a blend of educational techniques of the USA. Apart from providing education, we at NRI believe to develop responsible and sensitive citizens who should always be ready to serve society and the country.
To attain global leadership in academics by exploring new frontiers of technology through innovative research and grooming future leaders as well as entrepreneurs.
The group’s mission is to build tomorrow of Indian Society by nurturing the career and lives of our students. Our prestigious group is dedicated to provide quality education and focus on the overall development of the student. Our agenda is to prepare our students to make a difference in our society and the world by being the best in whatever field they choose.
Pinnacles of NRI : (Key Highlights, Achievements, and Recognition)
- Collaborations with International Associations, like IEEE / ISTE / CSI / SPIC MACAY .
- Tutor-Guardian (TG) System for the professional and personal guidance of students.
- Remote Centre and Resource Centre of IIT B.
- Participation in Aakash Project under which Aakash Tablets have been issued to the institute for Aakash lab project under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India) Y.
- E-yantra Nodal Centre of IIT B to promote Robotics knowledge in students.
- Approved by AICTE; Affiliated to RGTU/BU.
- International Accreditation by IAO.
- National Accreditation by NBA.
- Ranked Among TOP 100 Institutes of India.
- Ranked “A” Grade Institute by State Fee Committee.
- Best Technical Institute for Engineering.
- Best Academic Infrastructure Award by Assocham.
- Outstanding Resource Centre by IIT, Bombay.