- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a three-year (six semesters) professional Master’s Degree in computer science.
- Those who have an inclination in software programming can opt MCA.
- The course is designed to meet the growing demand for qualified professionals in the field of computer science Information Technology.
- The MCA program is inclined more toward Application Development and thus has more emphasis on latest programming language and tools to develop better and faster applications.
Students have chance to learn latest technology of IT fields like :
Computer Programming and Utilization, Data Structure and Management, Logic Design, Database Management, File Structure, Object Oriented Programming using C++, Operating System, Computer Networks, Algorithm Design and Analysis, Software Engineering, Graphics and Multimedia, Theory of Computation, Web Technology, Web Scripting, Compiler Design, Operating System , Design and Development, Soft Computing, Web Data Management, Management Software Quality Testing, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber security and many more recent topics which plays a vital role in IT sector.
Following are the job opportunities
- Software Developer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Network Architect
- Database Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
- Computer System Analyst
- Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Web Developer
- Computer Programmer
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Forensic Computer Analyst
- Games Developer
- Information Systems Manager
- IT Consultant
- SEO Specialist
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
Shape -up your career in:
There are plenty of job opportunities in public and private sectors all over the world. Below is the list of government sector production companies in various parts of the country.
- BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
- ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)
- GAIL (Gas Authority India Ltd )
- HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)
- SAIL (Steel Authority of India)
- BBNL (Bharat Broadband Network Limited, Government of India)
- CDAC ( Center for Development of Advance Computing)
- NPCC (National Projects Construction Corporation Limited)
- Airports Authority of India
- DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)
BCA / BSc passed with science stream subjects (PCM) from a recognized University with minimum 45% for Gen. category and 40% for OBC (except creamy layer) /SC/ST (Only M.P Domicile candidates)
MCA (Lateral entry)
BCA / BSc Computer Science, science stream subjects (PCM) from a recognized board with minimum from any recognized university, passed with minimum 45 percent marks for Gen. Category and 40% for OBC/SC/ST
12th Passed with science stream subjects (PCM) from any recognized Board, passed with minimum 45% for Gen. category and 40% for OBC (except creamy layer) /SC/ST (Only M.P Domicile candidates)