Activities of Department
- The academic session January to June 2019 is like a roller coaster ride for the students of CSE department. Apart from their academics lots of extra curriculum activities was conducted successfully.
- Jan 19, 2019 CSE department organized a film festival. The movie ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE was shown to the students. An award winning movie directed by Steven Spielberg in 2000, but highly relevant to today’s scenario. Students enjoyed the drama and action with perfect blend of emotions of this sci-fi movie.
- February 9, 2019 a poster making competition held on the theme jai jawan jai kisan. . The main objective of the event was to engross the hidden talent of the students. The students showed their abilities through art wherein they expressed their feelings in the form of quotations, paintings, sketch etc.On the same another platform given to students as cultural event. All the students shows their hidden talent of singing, poetry and dancing. The winners are announced at the end of the event. The winners honored by Dr. P K Sharma.
- April 6, 2019 Department of computer science of NRI Institute of Science and Technology, conducted a workshop on the emerging technology of IT sector i.e. PYTHON In this session Mr. Adarsh Jain, from code square technology shares valuable knowledge on python. More than 100 students of CSE department attended the workshop. As we all know python is fastest growing language. Need of python is increasing day by day. It is a general purpose programming language. Python specially used in following areas: Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, IoT. In Big companies (like google, you tube, drop box, etc.) python developers are high in demands Data scientists declared python as their official programming language. The students were awarded by certificate in the end of the session.
- April 8 and 9, 2019 Department of computer science of NRI Institute of Science and Technology, conducted a Industrial Visit in Netlink, A Software Company situated in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Students learn how to work on emerging technology of IT sector Mr. Abhishek Thapa Executive of Team Netlin will give the session and visit all the departments to the students. We are sending our students in two groups of 35 students each groups.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering of NRI Institute of Research and Technology Bhopal organized a National Seminar on topic “Big Data Analytics for Business Intelligence: An Indian Perspective” in association with Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology (MPCOST) on 20 December 2016 in NIRT campus this national seminar aimed at describing the features, importance and benefits of big data Analytics for Indian scenario. The seminar will benefit the researchers, engineers and research scholars in the field of Data Science as it introduces the data discovery, analysis tool and provides future guidance on data governance for business intelligence in India under digital India effort. The Seminar will contain various discussions and invited talks from eminent academicians and researchers from across the country, which will share and express their thoughts and views on the same. More than 200 UG and PG Students, Delegates from industries, R & D, Faculties from Engineering and polytechnic and science institutions of Madhya Pradesh attended this seminar.