Computer Science Department
Welcome to the digital world …..all controlled and managed by the “COMPUTERS”. Our deprtment is proud of being an inevitable, invincible science and the applications of it by engineering this science.
Computer Science Engineering (CSE) encompasses a variety of topics that relates to computation, like analysis of algorithms, programming languages, program design, software, and computer hardware. Computer Science engineering has roots in electrical engineering, mathematics, and linguistics. In the past Computer Science was taught as part of mathematics or engineering departments & in the recent days it has emerged as a separate engineering field.
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), a vital wing of NIRT, was established in the year 2003 with an initial intake of 60 students. The Department has witnessed exceptional growth over the last decade and it has now an intake of 120 students in UG and 36 students for PG programmes. The department has a team of experienced, qualified and dedicated faculty members. The Department offers B. Tech and M. Tech. programs in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). The Department follows a comprehensive curriculum as designed by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
The Department provides a practical oriented academic environment complemented by excellence in teaching. The Department aims to equip its students with the latest developments in Computer Science and Engineering. It not only takes care of the entire related domain of academics but also is actively engaged in software application development, supporting the institute.
To promote- innovation centric education and perform cutting – edge research in Computer Science & Engineering. Our motto is to attain global recognition in Computer Science & Engineering education, research and training to meet the growing needs of the industry and society.
- To continuously Endeavour in creating and sustenance of an academic environment conducive to the highest level of research and teaching.
- To Develop human resources with sound knowledge in theory and practice of Computer Science & Engineering.
- To facilitate the development of academia-industry collaborations and societal outreach programmes.
- Imparting quality education through well-designed curriculum in tune with the challenging software needs of the industry.
- Providing state-of-art research facilities to generate knowledge and develop technologies in the thrust areas of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Developing linkages with world class organizations to strengthen industry-academia relationships for mutual benefit.
- Diploma in CSE