DMLT College in Bhopal – NVISMT
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT College in Bhopal) is a two years diploma course.
The Candidate who has passed 12th (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry and biology with at least 40 % marks will be eligible for admission and 5 % relaxation for ST/SC/OBC candidates.
- The course is aimed at expertise the students to learn the techniques of collecting all biological samples and further processing for obtaining the results of the same, for all routine and specialized modern diagnostic procedure in the laboratory.
- For practical training the students are posted in various internal departments of pathology.
Scope of the Course
- Medical Laboratory Technology is an allied health paramedical profession, which is concerned with the diagnosis of diseases through the use of various clinical laboratory investigations.
- After the successful completion of the DMLT course, you will find a challenging career in a Govt. hospitals, private hospitals and laboratories, blood banks as a laboratory technician. A technician can become a technologist through further education and work experience.
DMLT College in Bhopal is the best and you will get good job after DMLT with high salary
The lab technologists are in huge demand across the globe and required to assist physicians to analyze results to treat diseases. The program tends to cover some preclinical subjects like:
- Blood banking
Students, who have enrolled for this course, are able to get training in lab management ethics through the following:
- Internal assessment
- Practical sessions
- Internship training program being of six months duration
- Viva voice
NRI DMLT College in Bhopaltaught their students:
- Handle lab equipment, clinical tests, automated and microscopic equipment
- Match the blood samples for diabetic count and blood transfusions
- Check and examine blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the body
- Identify the cause of the ailments
- Conduct tests
- Prepare reports and pass it on to the physician, who based on this report will recommend appropriate medication and remedy to the patient.
- Maintain lab equipment such as:
- Test tubes
- Prepare reports to help provide better patient treatments
- Practice cautiousness, safety and attentiveness during work, like wearing protective clothing, etc.
- Dispose wastes safely
The diploma in medical laboratory technology is definitely the program that you should join to enjoy a flying career.
At NRI DMLT College in Bhopal, we are providing the best environment for the DMLT Course. We have the best Medical professionals as our faculty members. They provide real world and practical skills that help the students in their career. So, you achieve the advanced technologies along with experienced teachers at our Institute.