B.Ed College In Bhopal-NVISMT
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is an undergraduate course offered by B.Ed College in Bhopal for those interested in pursuing a career in teaching. The B.Ed. degree is mandatory for teaching at the secondary (classes 6 to 10) and higher secondary (10+2 or classes 11 and 12). The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course in B.Ed college of Bhopal is Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.).
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course of B.Ed College in Bhopal has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers. It focuses on enabling student-teachers to reflect critically on perspectives of education and integrate holistically the theory and practices to facilitate active engagement of learners for knowledge creation.
The B.Ed. course focuses on
- The B.Ed College in Bhopal helps in developing an understanding of context of education in contemporary Indian Society by offering this course.
- Appreciating the role of context and socio-political realities about learners in facilitating learning in inclusive settings.
- Creating sensitivity about language diversity in classroom and its role in teaching-learning process.
- Developing an understanding of paradigm shift in conceptualizing disciplinary knowledge in school curriculum.
- identifying, challenging and overcoming gender inequalities in school, classroom, curricula, textbook, social institutions, etc.,
- enabling student-teachers to acquire necessary competencies for organizing learning experiences,
- developing competencies among student-teachers to select and use appropriate assessment strategies for facilitating learning,
- engaging student-teachers with self, child, community and school to establish close connections between different curricular areas,
- enabling student-teachers to integrate and apply ICT in facilitating teaching-learning process and in school management,
- systematizing experiences and strengthening the professional competencies of student teachers, and
- The B.Ed College in Bhopal helps in providing first-hand experience of all the school activities through engaging student-teachers as interns in secondary/senior secondary schools.
Career Opportunities after Completion of B.Ed Course
To become a successful professional in teaching field one should have a minimum qualification in Bachelor of Education. The job opportunities for these professionals are numerous. They can find employment in various government and government aided institutions. For this recruitment the government organizes SET. After qualifying this examination on
The students from Science Stream e can join as teacher in any government school in the State. The B.Ed graduates can teach in high primary and high school level.
Students from Arts Stream are trained to teach subjects like:
- Civics Languages etc are trained to teach
- Computer science, etc
The B.Ed course subject not only gives training on subjects but also on the general orientation of student- teachers and learning to function as a teacher.
The B.Ed salary scale for Government teaching job is very impressive and most applied by the graduates.
Why choose B.Ed?
B. Ed course makes an individual, skilled in the efficient teaching of subjects on the basis of accepted principles of learning and teaching.
It develops one’s skills and widens the understanding so that the aspirant can impart quality education to students.
- Job satisfaction
- Job security
- High earnings etc
After completing B.Ed from B.Ed college of Bhopal students can pursue Master in Education (M.Ed).
Teaching profession is considered to be the most important service where the opportunity to influence is very high.
Teaching is one of the most respected and adored profession.
This course teaches you a lot and you will be more competent in understanding psychological principles of growth and development, the individual differences of the students you teach which facilitates you a lot in understanding their demands and needs.
The course also helps to learn, to guide the children and counsel them in solving their personal and academic problems as there is a separate section for it which you can achieve.
The B.Ed college of Bhopal provides students to be vocal and fluent in their speech. They must also be good at problem-solving since teaching at the high school level is a very challenging job.