Do’s & Don’ts to be observed by the Hostel Inmates
- High standards of discipline maintenance is mandatory.
- Hostel property should be handled and maintained with proper care.
- Hostel premises should be kept clean.
- Wastage of electricity and water will be treated strictly.
- Inform the warden when staying outside the hostel overnight.
- No student should keep any fire-arms, lethal weapons, alcohol, poisonous things or intoxicants of any kind in the Hostel. Students must not take law into their own hands, but must report all disputes to the hostel Warden. All kinds of shouting, fighting, gambling, stealing, knocking, Maltreating or abusing are strictly prohibited.
- Audio set, if used should be played in low volume without disturbing the neighboring students. If the rule is violated, the sets will be confiscated and will be returned to the student only after the completion of the course.