Skip to content
Code of Conduct
- Student’s attendance in every theory and the practical subject is mandatory. His/her attendance should not be less than 75% per semester. However, 15% absence can be considered by Director/Principal as per the ordinance of the university.
- Other than vacations leave will not be entertained. Hence, it’s the responsibility of Parents and guardians in non-promotion of leave of their wards.
- Stipulated attendance, completion of assignments and passing in the internal examination are mandatory for being eligible to appear for the semester-end examination.
- Admission rules and procedures are subjected to alter/modify at any time without prior notice to the candidates.
- Students are expected to contribute towards the academic/social/environmental initiatives that the institute may undertake.
- If ever, fines are imposed-its only to improve/enforce discipline.
- All students of NRI Group of Institutions are expected to maintain discipline and decorum on the campus and anyone refraining from any activity will invite disciplinary action(s) as per college norms.