Best GNM College in Bhopal
It is a 3 Years diploma course designed to – Prepare graduates to assume responsibility as professional, competent nurses and midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services to all who needs nursing care. NRI Institute of Nursing is one of the Best GNM College in Bhopal.
Prepare nurses who can make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights and facilitate individual and groups in pursuit of health, function in hospital, community Health Nursing services, and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice. They are also expected to assume role of teacher, supervisor, and manager in clinical and public health setting. After completion of the GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) course graduate will be able to apply knowledge from physical, biological & behavioural sciences, medicine including alternative systems & nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families & communities. The nursing care is based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals & groups.
NRI Institute of Nursing is the Best GNM College in Bhopal as it is recognized by Indian nursing council, Dept. of medical education, dept. of higher education, Govt. of M.P, Madhya Pradesh nurses registration council & it is academically affiliated to M.P.M.S.U. Jabalpur. Our college is having its own 100 bedded hospital, all modernized classes & laboratory, pollution free campus covered with green plants, and a beautiful temple of lord Balaji.
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing Program
Educational Age Criteria
- Lower age limit for the applicants is 17 years and the upper age limit is 35 years as on July 1st of 2018.
- An age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit is applicable to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories(OBC/SC/ST)
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 any stream from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 exam with 45% marks with the subject physics, chemistry and biology. For reserved category candidates 5% relaxation is applicable (i.e.40% marks)
Future of GNM Course
Nursing is the dynamic Profession and Nurses make up the majority of the health work force in delivery of health care services. Nursing professionals are in high demand in today’s health care scenario for a lot of reasons, including a changing lifestyle, extended life expectancy, aging population and a shrinking nursing workforce. India is one among top 5 countries in providing nursing workforce. NIN is striving to contribute quality nurses with healthy competition.
Career Opportunities in GNM
- Staff nurse in the hospital
- School health nurse
- Industrial nurse
- Public health nurse
- Nursing Tutor in Schools/Colleges of Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Senior – Nurse Educator
- Home Care
- Community Health Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Legal Nurse practitioner