About NIPNRI Institute of Pharmacy (NIP), Bhopal was established in the year 2003 under the banner of NRI Group of Institution (run by Taramathi education society) with the total constructed area of 05 Acer. At present, the department offers B.Pharm. and post-graduate M.Pharm. programmes in two specializations namely Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. NIP aim at developing a centre for excellence in pharmacy and to prepare our students to meet the present day challenges of Pharma industries.
At NIP we set very high academic standards. The department has always realized that serious research is the backbone of quality education and the growth of research and teaching always went hand in hand. The department has contributed significantly in all major fields of research in pharmacy. Students arrive here and want to do their best. They work incredibly hard to achieve not only their hopes and dreams, but the hopes and dreams of their families. Together the culture we create is one of success. Our results are remarkable: NIP students attend all the top universities. Whilst we recognize that life is not just about academic brilliance and there is a rich and varied programme of enrichment activities, academic progress is at the heart of everyday life at NIP.
- Approved by PCI and AICTE and affiliated to RGTU, Bhopal (MP).
- Guaranteed education and Scholarship to meritorious students.
- Placement in top mnc's as Ranbaxy, Syncom, Elder Pharma, Jubilent Pharma, IDPL, Win Medicare, Glenmark, Akums, Torrent Pharma, Talent India, Himalayan Pharma
- Well qualified and experienced faculty.
- Easily approachable from clock tower.
- Airy, spacious classrooms/labs and Wi Fi campus.
Separate hostel for girls and boys, with attached toilets and power backup