Electronics & Communication
The electronics & communication is one of the best technical course in engineering, which is offered by the NRI Institute of Research & Technology, Bhopal. As an Engineer in EC, you are exposed to digital world….where in you can give your inputs of your own creations. Innovations won’t be a constraint for the right minds.
An electronics and communication is expected to know the core aspects of electronics. These include:-
1). Knowledge of VLSI design, chip design:- This includes
- Fundamentals of digital logic design
- Fundamentals of analog circuit design
- Design methodologies and flow
- Hardware description languages
- Transistors and process technologies
- Programming and scripting languages
- Domain knowledge
2). Embedded system software engineer:- this includes
- Good knowledge in theory and practical’s on microcontroller
- Knowledge of various peripherals
- Understanding of memory region
- Understanding of operating system
- Debugging skills
The job market for electronics and communication engineering is on demand and industries are looking for qualified engineers who can assist them on latest technologies. With recent technological advancements, the scope for the electronics engineers is on the rise.
- Electronics Engineer
- Electronics and Communication Engineer
- Electronics Design & Development Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- System Control Engineer
According to a collective survey by ASSOCHAM and NEC Corp, the electronics market of India is predicted to reach $400 billion by the year 2020 at a 41% CAGR rate. Hence there’s a high demand for the B.Tech in EC. This opportunity can be procured only by getting yourself trained at high-end institutes.
10+2 pass(PCM) with 45% for GEN, 40% for OBC, SC and ST.