About the MBA Department
The MBA Department was started in the year 2006 at NRI Institute of Information, Science & Technology (NIIST), Bhopal with a vision to produce effective management professionals. The MBA Department is equipped with exclusive state-of-the-art Infrastructure, Computer labs, a library, providing the latest e-services, classrooms, and a Seminar hall with LCD Projectors, Audio-Visual (Multimedia) hall with video conferencing facilities.
The two years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal. The department is committed to grooming future managers to meet the evolving needs of the Industry. The department has highly qualified, dedicated, and experienced faculty with corporate and international exposure. The students are trained by a rich pool of corporate trainers. Pedagogy includes entrepreneurship development cell activities, Industrial tours, as well as regular interface with industry experts through guest lectures and workshops. The students are also involved in co-curricular and cultural activities such as simulation exercises, business games, mock interviews, role-plays and group discussions, case studies, and business awareness sessions, annual fests (NOVIZIO). The campus offers plenty of beautiful wide, open lawns and cleared spaces for students to take part in a whole range of sporting activities.
About MBA Program
The Institute offers 2 years Full-Time Degree in the Masters of Business Administration Program. The MBA program is approved by AICTE and affiliated with Barkatullah University Bhopal (M.P). To know more about MBA from NRI Institute Bhopal, You may Visit –https://www.facebook.com/NRIDepartmentofManagement
- To impart professional education and training in the field of management and entrepreneurship development.
- Developing capable business and community leaders, to promote self-employment through entrepreneurship.
- To enable the students to accept the challenges of the world economy.
- Department of management should be known to impart quality education to rural and socio-economically deprived sections of the society viewing national and global necessities because of the changing and evolving Economy.
- To develop world-class leaders through academic excellence.
- Learning through Doing.
Program Outcomes (POs):
- MBA students are able to synthesize the knowledge, skills, and tools acquired in the program within a real business they must be able to design themselves. Students will exhibit leadership capacity and teamwork skills for business decision-making.
- Students will be having a better understanding of their capabilities for producing work in an allotted time. They inherit self-discipline quality which means more efficient during work hours to get more done in less time or with less effort.
- They will integrate tools and concepts from multiple functional areas (i.e. finance, marketing, HR, operations, etc.) to solve business problems. They are also able to identify business opportunities, design and implement innovations in the workspace.
- They will have the ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of the business.
- They can begin a solo side business or co-found one with family or friends to establish early credibility as a budding entrepreneur.
MBA students will have analytical skills applying business analysis, data management, and diagnostic problem-solving skills in order to support management decision-making. They shall have leadership and team membership skills needed for implementing and coordinating organizational activities and managing change. They will have an understanding of how global competitive environments are changing business practice with the ability to integrate business knowledge and management techniques to aid planning and control in a changing environment.