NRI Indo-German Tool Room
NGI has joined hands with IGTR. It is one of the training centers in Bhopal to train not only the students of Bhopal but also students of nearby areas with the aim of providing to get exposure in various fields & make them employable.
- To facilitate the students for over all development.
- To enhance technical & non-technical skills of students coming from various places.
- To increase the employability & be the role models for others.
Indo German Tool Room, Indore – is a Govt. of India. Society established with the technical and financial co-operation from the federal Republic of Germany & State Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
IGTR is already conducting various AICTE and NGVT approved long term courses.
The Main Objectives of IGTR are
- Designing and Manufacturing of Quality Press Tools, Die Casting Dies, Moulds, Jigs, Fixtures and Gauges and components as per customer requirements conforming to International Standards.
- Trained man-power to the industry through Long Term, Medium Term and Short Term Courses in CAD/CAM/CAE/CNC Machining and Tool & Die Technology.
- Providing Consultancy to the Total Tooling Solutions for product development, productivity enhancement and quality improvement.
- The above objectives are being fulfilled through an ultra modern Tool Room having latest machines from Germany, USA and Switzerland and a Training center providing vast spectrum of training courses in Tool Room related areas, for the benefit of working professionals, engineers and students.
- IGTR-Indore maintains a highly motivated and experienced team of engineers and professionals.