Code of Conduct
- Students are required to attend at least 75% of lectures of each subject and practical separately. However, 15% absence can be considered by Director/Principal as per the ordinance of the university.
- Leave, other than vacation will not be encouraged. Parents and guardians are requested not to promote their wards to take leave from the college.
- Stipulated attendance, completion of assignments and passing in the internal examination are mandatory for becoming eligible to appear for the semester-end examination.
- Admission rules and procedures are subjected to alteration / modification at any time without notice to the candidates.
- Students are expected to contribute towards the academic/social/environmental initiatives that the institute may undertake.
- Fines, if ever imposed, are only to improve/enforce discipline.
- All students of NRI Group of Institutions are expected to maintain discipline and decorum in the campus and refrain from any activity that can tarnish the reputation of the institution. Violation of this will result in inviting disciplinary action as per the institution rules and regulations.